Friday 18 December 2009

It really sticks to ya'

jogging; it's one of the few (futile) things that i do to achieve the body that will make any women swoon and think "i'm gonna go talk with that guy". so far, that phrase has only worked against me as they wander off talking to the nearest guy other than me....

"I don't mind talking to you. i'm sure you have some very interesting stories to make me deeply interested in you. here, my phone number" *sigh* the things i do to keep myself sane....


it goes without saying as fat as i am, i make that extra effort to lose all that flab, and i do so by jogging as much as 3-5 times a week...... not that it helps, seeing as how these love handles are still here...

actual picture of my love handles. this picture was not photoshopped...... ok, i lied. had to erase the background. can't have people know what my room looks like....

and when you jog that much and weigh as much as me, well, it's no surprise a cheap running shoe like mine wouldn't last more than 6 months before the sole completely rips off. so it's off to buying a new shoe right?
BZZZZTTT!

why waste roughly $40 dollars and a whole after noon of jogging to buy a shoe when you've got super glue? been doing this for months, and it fixes EVERYTHING!

BEFORE:


a broken shoe, sides sticking out from the sole. also, freakish hands.

AFTER:

Good as new....

proof i do not have freakish hands... they're just fat!

10 minutes later, i can go out and do my deed....

No comments:

Post a Comment